If you want your Loot page to permanently default to an Amazon marketplace other than the US, then do the following:
- Go to the LootHoot banner on the right side. The flag you see tells you which marketplace you default to. As you can see the image below shows a US marketplace.
- Click on your LootHoot Account icon (1), then click on your name (2), as shown above
- Go straight to your Account Profile page.
- This takes you to your LootHoot Account Profile page where you can make all sorts of account changes.
- Scroll down slightly, to below the email preferences section, labelled Marketplace (see below).
- Click on the dropdown arrow (1) to see the list of available Amazon marketplaces and click on the correct one. The box beside Marketplace, should now show the Amazon marketplace you chose.
- Click on the Update your account details button (2) to save the change.
- The flag shown on the LootHoot banner should reflect your marketplace change.