If you did not receive your LootHoot verification email after you signed up, it could be for the following reasons:
- Very occasionally emails can go into your spam folder. If your LootHoot email did go to spam, do add us to your 'allowed' list to avoid this in the future.
- We have found on occasion, some email service providers (e.g. Yahoo etc) delay sending out emails to their users. Please wait few hours for receipt.
If you still have not received your verification email:
- Click on the red ? button on the right of the LootHoot banner.
- Click on the verified to grab deals link (see below).
- This opens the following pop-up. Click on the Email new verify link blue button to send a new verification email to you.
- You will receive the following confirmation message (green button).