Only members with Seller status can list deals on LootHoot. Over and above the basic account information you supplied during sign up, we need just a couple of additional details before you will be approved for Seller status.
Steps to apply for LootHoot Seller Status
- Firstly, you need to go to your LootHoot Account Profile page by using either of the following ways:
- Go to the LootHoot banner on the right side. Click on your Account icon (1), then click on your name (2), as shown on image above
- Go straight to your Account Profile page.
- Locate the Seller Request section at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the checkbox (shown below, highlighted yellow) to indicate you want to add deals on LootHoot and then complete the rest of the form that is revealed:
- Click on the blue Submit your seller request button and you will see the messages below:
- We will review your profile and ensure all the information we need is completed correctly before approving your application.
- You will receive email notification of your application approval within 24 hours or we will let you know if anything is missing.
- Once approved, you are ready to add discounted Amazon deals on LootHoot!