No, you are not required to. Any Amazon reviews that are written for products obtained through a LootHoot deal, should be left as a matter of free choice and completely without obligation to do so. This is no different than if you bought a product on Amazon either full or sale price. According to Amazon policies, you have the right to review whatever you purchase on Amazon, in fact Amazon's business relies on product reviews!
Articles in this section
- How is LootHoot compliant with Amazon's New Guidelines?
- How does the new Amazon policy affect how things are done on LootHoot?
- Will offering discounts on my Amazon products jeopardize my Amazon Seller account status?
- As an Amazon Seller, will I get reviews for the deals I post on LootHoot?
- I'd heard that Amazon has banned their customers from reviewing discounted Amazon products. Is this true?
- If I grab a LootHoot deal for a discounted Amazon product, do I have to leave a review?